Stripe and Authorize.Net are inextricably associated with the only payment processors. If we talk about the present situation, we will get to know that everything is getting an advanced shape with the help of technology. As a result, the merchants are making new strategies in order to cope up with the present situation. The best way to survive in this competitive market is to take your business online. Now, when it comes to online business, you have to make a merchant account under a payment processor in order to accept payment online.
Considering the present situation where technology is advancing rapidly, there are many online payment gateway providers available such as Stripe recurring payment, PayPal recurring payment, Authorize.Net recurring payment and many more like PayPal recurring payment Different payment providers have come up with different offers. Here, we have made a brief breakdown of Stripe and Authorize.Net in order to give you a concrete idea about these two payment gateway providers. So, have a look at the following points:
Stripe is a well-known payment provider. The company is known for its efficiency. It provides APIs that allow the technology-savvy users to integrate the entire payment processing system into their websites as well as applications. The company was launched in 2012 and it is used by many non-profit organizations, freelancers, online marketplaces and many more online agencies.
Core Features Of Stripe
The core features of this platform are as follows:
- Stripe Connect: It basically allows users to build online marketplaces and platforms.
- The Stripe Rader: Merchants use the Stripe Rader to prevent their accounts against fraudulent activities.
- Stripe Issuing: Users can generate physical as well as virtual cards with the help of this.
- Stripe Sigma: It refers to SQL-based business intelligence.
Authorize.Net is another payment gateway through which merchants can accept online payment from the consumers. It is available in Canada, Australia, the United Kingdom, the United States and Europe.
Key Features Of Authorize.Net
The key features of Authorize. Net are as follows:
- Provides Developer Tools: Authorzie.Net offers various developer tools such as PHP, Java, Python and many more. Therefore, it is one of the most suitable platforms for the technology-savvy people.
- Advanced Payment Gateway: The advanced payment gateway allows the merchants to receive payments from the consumers easefully. Authorize.Net supports various payment methods such as Visa, Discover, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express, Apple Pay, Visa Checkout and many more. As a result, merchants will not have any problem to accept payments from consumers.
So, this is all about Stripe vs Authorize.Net. We hope, this article would be helpful for you.