With the advancement of technology, everything is getting an advanced shape. Well, the entire ecosystem of payment is not an exception. If we talk about the present situation, you will get to know that the volume of online transactions is at its best. Therefore, merchants are making new strategies to accept payment online. However, the fact is that without having an online payment gateway, merchants cannot accept or send payments online.
If we talk about the present situation, there are many payment service providers leading the industry very well such as PayPal, Stripe, Authorize.net and many more. We have already elaborated on what PayPal and Stripe are. Here, we are going to tell everything about Authorize.net. So, have a look at the following points:
What Authorize.net Is?
Authorize.net is basically an online payment gateway that allows the merchants to take payments online from the customers. Well, Authorize.net is not quite popular like other payment gateways such as PayPal and Stripe. It is available in Europe, the United Kingdom, United States, Australia and Canada. The service provider supports various currencies. However, the entire matter depends upon the region where you are making your business.
Currencies Supported By Authorize.net
The currencies that Authorrize.net supports are mentioned below:
- Australia: USD, NZD, AUD
- US And Canada: CAD and USD
- Europe And The United States: USD, SEK, NOK, GBP, OLN, DKK, CHF and EUR
Supported Payment Methods
Well, Aurhoeize.net supports various payment methods and it actually helps the merchants to grow their business faster. We have added the supported payment methods below. So, don’t miss the following points:
- eCheck payments
- Chase Pay
- Visa Checkout
- Apple Pay
- American Express
Core Features of Authorize.Net
The core features of Authorize.Net are as follows:
- Advanced Payment Gateway: Accepting payments online has become very important. Especially, after the arrival of COVID-19, people are giving more importance to online transactions. So, pair your business with Authorize.net and avail of the benefits of the advanced payment gateway through which you can accept payment in various forms.
- Various Developer Tools: Authorize.net has various developer tools such as Ruby, PHP, Python, Java and many more. So, it is an ideal platform for technology-savvy users.
Fees And Transaction Costs
Authorize.net has three different structures:
All in One
- The monthly gateway fee is $25
- Fee per transaction is 2.9% = $0.30
Payment Gateway Only
- The monthly gateway fee is $225
- Fee per transaction is $0.10
Well, if the yearly transaction volume of your business is more than %500k, you can apply for this pack.