Square and Authorize.net are some well-known online payment gateway providers. We are living in an era where we are experiencing something new every day. If we talk about the businesses, merchants are implementing new strategies, upgrading business equipment in order to cope up with the current competitive situation. Moreover, things have become worse after the arrival of COVID-19. It has flattened the growth of small retail businesses. People are preferring contactless transactions and therefore, small merchants are making an online shift.
Well, if you are new to online business, you must know that you need an online payment gateway in order to accept online credit card payment from the customers. Now, there are many platforms offering online payment gateway. But, you will not get fruitful outcomes from all of them. Some efficient platforms are PayPal, Stripe, Square and Authorize.Net. Among these, we are going to make a brief comparison between Square and Authorize.net here. So, don’t miss to go through the following points:
Square is one of the most efficient payment processors that offer endless numbers of features. The company was launched in 2009 and since then, the platform has already added many effective tools. It has a technologically advanced mobile Point Of Sale or mPOS that comes up without any sort of monthly fee. It also offers a free online store that has the capability to synchronize with the in-app inventory. You can also add the e-commerce integrations to your website. Square also offers an iPad-based Point Of Sale system.
- Invoicing: Well, you can send online invoices to your customers with the help of Square’s advanced invoicing tool. The customers can directly pay from the invoice.
- Virtual Terminal: You can accept card payments with the help of a virtual terminal from anywhere you want. You just need to put the credit card details of your customers and the virtual terminal will do the rest of the thing.
Authorize.net is another well-known online payment gateway provider. If we talk about the positive aspects, it comes up with the following advantages:
- It provides support for different currencies
- There are no long-term contracts
- You will have a monthly billing system
- Anti-fraud features and top-notch security
Along with these, the platform offers merchant account, Virtual Point Of Sale, payment gateway, Advanced Fraud Detection Suite, mPOS mobile payments, simple checkout function and many more.
So, this is a comparison between Stripe and Authorize.net. Now, the entire thing depends upon you. You should choose your payment processor wisely.