Authorize.net and Square are some well-known payment processors. We all living in an era where technology is playing an important role and if we consider the present situation, people are maintaining social distancing and giving more preference to contactless transactions. Depending upon the situation, businessmen are implementing new strategies so that they can accept online payment easefully. Well, taking online payment is not as easy as it sounds. The merchant must pair his business with a merchant processor. The merchant processor will provide an online payment gateway through which the businessman can receive online payment.
There are many online payment gateway providers available in the market. But, among them Stripe, PayPal, Square and Authorize.Net are leading the industry. We have already covered the comparison between Stripe and PayPal. Here, we are going to make a brief breakdown between Authorize.Net and Square. So, have a look at the following points:
Authorize.Net is one of the well-known payment service providers. The company is operating in various countries such as Canada, Australia, United States and many more. It also supports various currencies and therefore, if your business accepts international transactions, you will not have any problem to accept online payments.
The payment methods that Authorize.Net supports are Apple Pay, Visa, Discover, American Express, PayPal and many more.
The core features of Authorize.Net are mentioned below:
- Offers Dynamic Developer Tools: The best part of Authorize.net is that it offers various developer tools. The tools that it offers are Java, Python, PHP, Ruby and many more. So, if you are a technology-savvy person, you will definitely like this.
- Technologically Advanced Payment Gateway: Another important feature of this company is its technologically advanced payment gateway. It allows the merchants to accept online payments flawlessly.
Square is another payment processor that offers attractive features. We have highlighted the core features in order to give you a concrete idea. So, don’t miss the following points if you want Square as your primary payment processor.
mPOS application is a Square Point of Sale. If you are new to online business, it will be an ideal platform for you. The main features of this tool are as follows:
- It can support keyed transactions
- Provide support for invoicing and cash drawer
- It has the capability to issue full as well as partial refunds
Along with the mPOS application, the company offers invoicing and virtual terminal that will help you to take your business to the next level.