Stripe is taking things to the next level. With the advancement of technology, the entire ecosystem of the payment industry has been changed. If we talk about the present situation, people are giving more preference to online transactions. Therefore, merchants are implementing new strategies and getting results. To put up with the current situation. Since the arrival of COVID-19, people have been preferring contactless transactions. Merchants are using various payment gateways in order to accept payment online.
Well, when it comes to payment gateways, nothing can beat the efficiency of the Stripe. It is one of the most popular payment solutions that provide APIs. Web developers generally use these APIs for integrating the payment processing system into their mobile applications and websites. It is an American financial services company. And the Headquarter of th company is in San Francisco, California. The Company launched Stripe Connect in 2012 and it allows the merchants to create marketplaces where merchants can receive online payment from the customers. In such a case, the comnpany works as a middleman and processes the payment.
Who Uses Stripe
There are many businesses that collect payments online. We have highlighted some of them below:
- E-commerce companies
- Brick-and-mortar shops
- Online marketplaces
- Non-profit Organization
Rates of Stripe
|Fee per transaction||2.9% + 30 cent|
|Non-profit discount||2.2% + 30 cent|
|Setup Costs or Monthly Fees||No|
|Micropayments||Same flat rate|
|Chargeback Fee Refunds||No Fees Returned|
|Customer Support||24/7 Phone and Chat, Email, Help Centre|
|Ease of Setup||Moderate|
|Ease of Use||Easy|
|Access To Fund Times||2 Days|
|Online Invoicing||Free for first $1M in sales|
|Payments Handled 100% ON Your Site||Yes|
|In-person card readers||Paid|
Features Of Stripe
The company offers the following tools in order to process online payment:
- Recurring billing, subscription and invoicing tools
- Pre-built checkout form that is fully embeddable
- It also allows the tech-savvy users to build a form out of the scratch
- Tools for in-app and online checkouts
- It provides support for ACH, localized payment methods and credit cards.
The payment gateway provider has some noteworthy additional features and that make it different from other payment processing services. We have highlighted some of them below:
- Stripe Sigma: It is a SQL-based business intelligence
- Issuing Stripe: It allows the users to generate virtual and physical cards.
- Stripe Rader: This is basically a fraud management tool.
- Stripe Connect: It allows the users to form platforms and marketplaces.
So, this is all about Stripe. We hope that this article would be helpful for you.